|‘Largest Sewage Treatment Plant (SBR) in Vietnam’
SEARCH WASTE water
Yen So Sewage Treatment Plant, vietnam
• Design, supply and construction of a 200 Mld sewage treatment plant
• Treating 50% of Hanoi's wastewater
• Biological sequencing batch reactor (SBR) process
• Operation and maintenance
Yen So Park one of Asia's Largest Urban Parks
A Biwater company in Malaysia, REI-Biwater Consortium Sdn Bhd (RBC), was awarded the M&E and process contractor role for a new sewage treatment plant in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The plant will treat approximately 50% of the domestic waste water from Hanoi. RBC's scope includes: Process Design, Supply, Fabrication, Installation, Testing & Commissioning three of the M&E and Process Works for the 200,000 m /day throughput.
Scope of the M&E and Process Works include the following:
- Kim Nguu River radial gates, hydraulic trash rake and grit removal system
- Central inlet pumping station with primary coarse & fine screening.
- Plant Influent secondary screening, followed by screenings, washing & compaction.
- Combined grit, grease & oil removal.
- Alkalinity control & external carbon source addition.
- Biological Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) dispersed growth treatment, with surface lowering multiple decanters, equipment, process control hardware & soft ware and associated appurtenances.
- On-line monitoring of key in-basin control parameters and effluent conditions.
- Waste sludge management, including thickening, aerobic and anaerobic stabilisation, and dewatering.
- Containment and treatment of foul air through biofilter odour removal system.
- To provide training for the operators for proper operation and maintenance of the plant.
- Long Term Operations and Maintenance.
- Indicative designs have been provided by Gamuda's consultant whilst RBC will provide key project management personnel through Biwater International Ltd.
- Provisions for river rehabilitation by virtue of re-cycling portion of the treated & disinfected effluent back to the river.
Sequencing batch reactor (SBR)
||200,000 m /day
||Gamuda Engineering Sdn Bhd
||Scope of Works:
||Process design, supply, fabrication,
installation, testing & commissioning and
operation & maintenance