With a global workforce addressing universal water and sanitation challenges, we provide employment opportunities for professionals at all levels. Our team is one of a kind – it fosters a culture of collaboration across international office locations and professional disciplines. We are able to deliver holistic treated water solutions, because we draw on the expertise and experience of all of our employees.
No one day is the same at Biwater. The urgency of the work that we do, combined with our commitment to delivering projects on time and to budget, means there is never a dull moment in the office or on-site.
We attract talent, and we work hard to nurture that talent. We challenge our employees to think outside the box, learn on the job and continually develop. We understand that career development is important to individuals, and also critical for the business to maintain its leading edge.
Biwater job benefits include:
- Annual leave that meets country requirements or better
- Attractive international benefit packages and expat packages
- Continuous on the job training and development opportunities
- Life insurance and private medical insurance, if available in-country
- Emergency medical and travel security assistance for specific overseas roles