Biwater Tower Treatment Plant
The Biwater Tower is a unique concept in the treatment of either surface or ground water and is designed to provide drinking water fully in compliance with World Health Organisation requirements.
The Biwater Tower combines elevated water storage with a modular water treatment plant. It uses conventional lamella sedimentation and filtration technology in an energy efficient system that requires the minimum of space, and the benefits of simple valve operation.
The Biwater Tower is suitable for both rural and urban environments, particularly in locations where efficient use of space and energy is required. Each Biwater Tower is prefabricated, often locally, in sections to allow for ease of transportation and simple erection at the site.
With a range of four unit sizes, populations of between 3,450 - 27,600 can be served by one Biwater Tower. Larger communities can be served by multiple unit installations.
To find out more about Biwater Tower and the model ranges offered, download the Biwater Tower brochure.
- Total water treatment solution
- Meets World Health Organisation drinking water standards
- Simplicity of operation and maintenance
- Compact footprint ideal for small to medium sized communities
- Rapid installation with prefabricated factory built and tested modules
- Modular approach allows flexibility to achieve client specific requirements
- Reliable and robust process treatment selection
- Ease of transportation
- Innovative, proven and versatile water treatment system
- Designed and built to British / EU / AWWA Standards
Biwater Tower typical flow schematic and 3D model:
Biwater have the in-house capability to provide 3D modelling of the proposed Biwater Tower system in the chosen location, as seen in these examples, which provides the client with the benefit of visualising the water treatment solution and how it aligns to their requirements.
Biwater provide a full engineering service. In providing the Biwater Tower total water treatment solution, the engineering services will include development of the system and submission of detailed information, based on the available data for each specific project location.
For more information, please contact us using the details in the Biwater Tower brochure.
Sign-up to receive Biwater updates and insights via email: